AirPods already connected to your iPhone:
If your AirPods are already connected to your iPhone, your Mac supports Handoff and you are signed in to iCloud using the same Apple ID than it’s easy for you to connect your AirPods with your Mac by doing these simple steps:
- Open the case of AirPods.
- In the menu Bar of your Mac, find the volume control and click on that.
- Then choose AirPods.
AirPods not connected to your iPhone:
- Open the lid of AirPods case.
- There is a setup button on the back of the case, you have to press and hold that button.
- Go to the apple menu on your Mac.
- There is an option of System Preferences, click on that.
- Click Bluetooth.
- A list will appear. You have to select the airpods from that list and then click on connect.
Your AriPods are connected to your Mac. Enjoy!